For everyone's safety, we would ask you to observe the following if you are coming to the service:
- A one-way system is in operation in church. Please enter via the main door, unless you need level access, in which case entry is via the south east door (nearest to the Lady Chapel). Exit for everyone is via the south east door.
- Please remember that you will need to wear a face covering whilst in Church.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and exit.
- Please also sanitise your hands after taking off your face covering to receive the communion bread, and after you have replaced your face covering. Sanitiser will be available.
- Please sit socially distanced from others, or sit with members of your household or social bubble. All pews marked with an arrow are available.
- Orders of service, Test & Trace forms and pens are in the pews ready for you to use.
- If you have downloaded the NHS COVID 19 app to your smartphone please do use it to check in. Just scan the QR code which is on the back of the paper Test & Trace Form using the app, and you won't need to fill in a paper form!
- All those attending are encouraged to have a lateral flow test in advance of the day. Local chemists are providing lateral flow tests for those over the age of 11 who are asymptomatic. You can find out which chemists are providing this service and book a test here. There are also several mobile testing centres around the city, including one in Cannon Hill Park. You can find more information and book a test at a mobile site here. Alternatively, you can get a test without needing to book at the Maypole Youth Centre, Idmiston Croft, B14 5NJ, which is open every day from 8am - 6pm.
The service will also be live-streamed to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/StMarysMoseley.
The live video will also appear on the homepage of the Benefice website www.moseleychurch.org.uk shortly before 10am. If the video does not appear at 10am, please refresh your page.